Ben and Jack took part in their Scout Troop’s amazing Iron Scout activities. We are so proud that today they:
- Canoed 2 miles on Lake Sammamish
- Ran 3 miles at Lake Sammamish Park
- Hiked 6 Miles up to Rattlesnake Ledge and beyond (see map below)
- Practiced their Extreme Scout skills at Rattlesnake
- Cycled 20 miles from Hyak to Rattlesnake!
I will post more photos later from the other assistant Scout Masters…here are just a few from the biking and a map of their hike (I was at the endpoint).